Impact of Rice Tariffication on Japan and the World Rice Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 81 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2002. "A Game Theoretic Analysis Of U.S. Rice Export Policy: The Case Of Japan And Korea," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19686, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Hoffman, Linwood A. & Young, C. Edwin & Westcott, Paul C. & Childs, Nathan W., 2003. "Domestic Support for the U.S. Rice Sector and the WTO: Implications of the 2002 Farm Act," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21929, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tanaka, Tetsuji & Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2011. "Does agricultural trade liberalization increase risks of supply-side uncertainty?: Effects of productivity shocks and export restrictions on welfare and food supply in Japan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 368-377, June.
- Takahashi, Daisuke, 2012. "The distributional effect of the rice policy in Japan, 1986–2010," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 679-689.
- Sumner, Daniel A., 2000. "Domestic support and the WTO negotiations," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(3), September.
- TANAKA Tetsuji & HOSOE Nobuhiro, 2009. "Productivity Shocks and National Food Security for Japan," Discussion papers 09004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2006. "Policy distortions in the segmented rice market:," MTID discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kang, Hyunsoo & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hilbun, Brian M., 2009. "Structure And Conduct Of The World Rice Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46080, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Policy Distortions on the Productivity Gap: Evidence from the Rice Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2011. "The impact of agricultural policy distortions on the productivity gap: Evidence from rice production," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 147-157, April.
- Keeney, Roman & Beckman, Jayson, 2009. "WTO negotiations on agriculture and the distributional impacts for US rice farm households," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 70-80, February.
- Marchant, Mary A., 1999. "Hopes And Fears: The New World Trade Negotiations And Southern Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.