The persistence of unemployment: lessons from overseas experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Reserve Bank of New Zealand in its journal Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 51 (1988)
Issue (Month): (december)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur Grimes, 1988. "Employment, wage and monetary policy linkages," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 51, september.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1989. "Unemployment and Macroeconomics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 1-14, February.
- Amaramo Sialaoa & Robin Clements, 1987. "Alternative measures of unemployment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 50, december.
- Blanchard, Olivier J. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
"Hysteresis in unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 288-295.
- Rod Cross, 2000. "Hysteresis and Emu," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 367-379, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.