Hysteresis in Economic Relationships: An Overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Reutter, 2000. "Hysteresis in West German Unemployment Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2010.
"Hysteresis in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models with Cash-in-Advance Constraints,"
CIRJE-F-765, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2010. "Hysteresis in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models with Cash-in-Advance Constraints," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-232, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Schorderet, Yann, 2001. "Revisiting Okun's Law: An Hysteretic Perspective," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2fb7n2wd, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Zwick, Thomas, 1999. "Innovations induce asymmetric employment movements," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 1998. "Unstable bandwagon and habit effects on labor supply," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-255, August.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Jaakko Pehkonen & Hannu Tervo, 1998. "Persistence and Turnover in Regional Unemployment Disparities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 445-458.
- MORARU Andreea Daniela & JUGANARU Ion-Danut, 2013. "Consumer Behaviour: Does History Matter," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 121-128.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1996. "The Relative Autonomy of Macroeconomics, a Methodological Approach," Textos para discussÃ£o 49, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Suardi, Sandy, 2008. "A dynamic analysis of the impact of uncertainty on import- and/or export-led growth: The experience of Japan and the Asian Tigers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-174, March.
- John Cornwall & Wendy Cornwall, 1996. "Explaining Economic Breakdown: Equilibrium or History as Organizing Concepts?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive, Dalhousie, Department of Economics break, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias GÃ¶cke & Laura Werner, 2014. "Hysteresis Effects in Economics â€“ Different Methods for Describing Economic Path-dependence," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0468, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Uwe Hassler & JÃ¼rgen Wolters, 2009. "Hysteresis in Unemployment Rates? A Comparison between Germany and the US," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 229(2-3), pages 119-129, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.