Hysteresis in Economic Relationships: An Overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2010.
"Hysteresis in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models with Cash-in-Advance Constraints,"
CIRJE-F-765, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2010. "Hysteresis in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models with Cash-in-Advance Constraints," CARF F-Series CARF-F-232, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Suardi, Sandy, 2008. "A dynamic analysis of the impact of uncertainty on import- and/or export-led growth: The experience of Japan and the Asian Tigers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-174, March.
- Michael Reutter, 2000. "Hysteresis in West German Unemployment Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zwick, Thomas, 1999. "Innovations induce asymmetric employment movements," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uwe Hassler & Jürgen Wolters, 2009. "Hysteresis in Unemployment Rates? A Comparison between Germany and the US," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 229(2-3), pages 119-129, June.
- Jaakko Pehkonen & Hannu Tervo, 1998. "Persistence and Turnover in Regional Unemployment Disparities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 445-458.
- Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 1998. "Unstable bandwagon and habit effects on labor supply," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-255, August.
- John Cornwall & Wendy Cornwall, 1996. "Explaining Economic Breakdown: Equilibrium or History as Organizing Concepts?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive break, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Schorderet, Yann, 2001. "Revisiting Okun's Law: An Hysteretic Perspective," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2fb7n2wd, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1996. "The Relative Autonomy of Macroeconomics, a Methodological Approach," Textos para discussÃ£o 49, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- MORARU Andreea Daniela & JUGANARU Ion-Danut, 2013. "Consumer Behaviour: Does History Matter," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 121-128.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.