Using ordered attitudinal indicators in a latent variable choice model: a study of the impact of security on rail travel behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Attitudes; Latent variables model; Discrete choice; Stated choice; Privacy; security and liberty; Rail travel;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Elrod, Terry & Keane, Michael, 1995. "A Factor-Analytic Probit Model for Representing the Market Structure in Panel Data," MPRA Paper 52434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004.
"What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt7vg1057g, University of California Transportation Center.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004. "What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 201-222, March.
- Yáñez, M.F. & Raveau, S. & Ortúzar, J. de D., 2010. "Inclusion of latent variables in Mixed Logit models: Modelling and forecasting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 744-753, November.
- Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per, 2006. "The effects of attitudes and personality traits on mode choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 507-525, July.
- Walker, Joan & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2002. "Generalized random utility model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-343, July.
- Glerum, Aurélie & Atasoy, Bilge & Bierlaire, Michel, 2014. "Using semi-open questions to integrate perceptions in choice models," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 11-33.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Catalano, Mario & Migliore, Marco & Amoroso, Salvatore, 2013. "Taste heterogeneity and latent preferences in the choice behaviour of freight transport operators," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 77-91.
- Hess, Stephane & Stathopoulos, Amanda, 2013. "A mixed random utility — Random regret model linking the choice of decision rule to latent character traits," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 27-38.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.