Employment status and commute distance of Canadians with disabilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Disabilities; Impairments; Employment status; Commute distance; 2006 Participation and Activity Limitation Survey; Canada;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Stern & James Fitzgerald & Donna Shaunesey, 1998.
"The Effect of Education Programs on Paratransit Demand of People with Disabilities,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
325, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Fitzgerald, James & Shaunesey, Donna & Stern, Steven, 2000. "The effect of education programs on paratransit demand of people with disabilities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 261-285, May.
- Matthew Roorda & Antonio Páez & Catherine Morency & Ruben Mercado & Steven Farber, 2010. "Trip generation of vulnerable populations in three Canadian cities: a spatial ordered probit approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 525-548, May.
- Kenyon, Susan & Lyons, Glenn, 2007. "Introducing multitasking to the study of travel and ICT: Examining its extent and assessing its potential importance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Rosenkvist, Jenny & Risser, Ralf & Iwarsson, Susanne & Wendel, Kerstin & Ståhl, Agneta, 2009. "The Challenge of Using Public Transport: Descriptions by People with Cognitive Functional Limitations," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(1), pages 65-80.
- Lyons, Glenn, 2003. "The introduction of social exclusion into the field of travel behaviour," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 339-342, October.
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- Abolfazl (Kouros) Mohammadian & Shlomo Bekhor, 2008. "Travel behavior of special population groups," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 579-583, August.
- Maynard, Alice, 2009. "Can measuring the benefits of accessible transport enable a seamless journey?," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(2), pages 21-30.
- Antonio Páez & Steven Farber, 2012. "Participation and desire: leisure activities among Canadian adults with disabilities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1055-1078, November.
- Hubers, Christa & Lyons, Glenn, 2013. "New technologies for the old: Potential implications of living in later life for travel demand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 220-228.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.