Semicontinuous Representability of Homothetic Interval Orders by Means of Two Homogeneous Functionals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 52 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Interval order; Topological vector space; Utility function;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1987. "Continuous representation of a preference relation on a connected topological space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-146, April.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1986. "Numerical representation of interval orders on a topological space," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 160-166, February.
- Dow, James & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1992.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 389-394.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1991. "Homothetic preferences," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 176, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Oloriz, Esteban & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 1998. "Representability of Interval Orders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 219-227, January.
- Bosi, Gianni & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 2000. "Continuous representability of homothetic preferences by means of homogeneous utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 291-298, April.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Bertrand Lemaire, 2004. "Biased quantitative measurement of interval ordered homothetic preferences," Economics Working Papers 789, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & G. Bosi & C. Rodríguez-Palmero & M. Zuanon, 2003. "The relationship between Mathematical Utility Theory and the Integrability Problem: some arguments in favour," Microeconomics 0308002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.