Parental employment and time with children in Spain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Economics of the Household.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=109451
Childcare time; Employment; Gender; Education; J13; J22;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon, 2007. "What is child care? Lessons from time-use surveys of major English-speaking countries," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Gigi Foster, 2008. "The quality of time spent with children in Australian households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 243-266, September.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-44, September.
- Bloemen, Hans & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2008.
"How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Stancanelli & Hans Bloemen, 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," Sciences Po publications 3679, Sciences Po.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How do parents allocate time : the effects of wages and income," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stewart, Jay, 2009.
"Tobit or Not Tobit?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Ichino & Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Reconciling Motherhood and Work: Evidence from Time Use Data in Three Countries," CSEF Working Papers 114, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2007.
"The effect of family structure on parents’ child care time in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 353-384, December.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Effect of Family Structure on Parents' Child Care Time in the United States and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Kearney, 2008.
"Parental Education and Parental Time with Children,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 23-46, Summer.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time With Children," NBER Working Papers 13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gigi Foster & Charlene M. Kalenkoski, 2013.
"Tobit or OLS? An empirical evaluation under different diary window lengths,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2994-3010, July.
- Jennifer Foster & Charlene Kalenkoski, 2010. "Tobit or OLS? An Empirical Evaluation Under Different Diary Window Lengths," Discussion Papers 2010-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon & Kade Finnoff & Allison Sidle Fuligni, 2004. "By What Measure? Family Time Devoted to Children in the U.S," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Cristina Fernandez, 2006.
"Social Norms and Household Time Allocation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
291, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2009.
"The influence of wages on parents’ allocations of time to child care and market work in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Influence of Wages on Parents’ Allocations of Time to Child Care and Market Work in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Bittman, 1999. "Parenthood Without Penalty: Time Use And Public Policy In Australia And Finland," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 27-42.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena G.F. Stancanelli, 2008. "How do Parents allocate Time ?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F48-F80, 02.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-21, May.
- Georgia S. Papoutsi & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., 2013.
"The Causes Of Childhood Obesity: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 743-767, 09.
- Shoshana Grossbard & Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2013.
"Children, spousal love, and happiness: an economic analysis,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 447-467, September.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2012. "Children, Spousal Love, and Happiness: An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.