Mothers’ Marital Status and Type of Delivery Medical Care in Guatemala
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Economic development; Demography; Health; Child delivery;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremy Shiffman & Ana Lucía Garcés del Valle, 2006. "Political History and Disparities in Safe Motherhood Between Guatemala and Honduras," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 53-80.
- Kevin McQuillan, 2004. "When Does Religion Influence Fertility?," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 30(1), pages 25-56.
- Robert J. Willis, 1999. "A Theory of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages S33-S64, December.
- Pritchett, Lant & Summers, Lawrence H., 1993.
"Wealthier is healthier,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1150, The World Bank.
- Glei, Dana A. & Goldman, Noreen & Rodríguez, Germán, 2003. "Utilization of care during pregnancy in rural Guatemala: does obstetrical need matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 2447-2463, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.