MFN Status and the Choice of Tariff Regime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Open Economies Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100323
MFN clause; Product differentiation; Discriminatory tariffs; F12; F13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2010.
"Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 26-37, May.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2009. "Bilateralism, multilateralism, and the quest for global free trade," MPRA Paper 17558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamal Saggi & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2005. "An analysis of the MFN clause under asymmetries of cost and market structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 242-254, February.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pei-Cheng Liao & Kar-yiu Wong, 2006. "Uniform versus Discriminatory Tariffs: When Will Export Taxes Be Used?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 915â925, April.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2001.
"Economic and Legal Aspects of the Most Favoured Nation Clause,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2001. "Economic and legal aspects of the Most-Favored-Nation clause," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 233-279, June.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Kamal Saggi, 2006. "Preferential Trade Agreements And Multilateral Tariff Cooperation ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 29-57, 02.
- Sang-Seung, Yi, 1996. "Endogenous formation of customs unions under imperfect competition: open regionalism is good," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 153-177, August.
- Saggi, Kamal, 2004. "Tariffs and the most favored nation clause," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 341-368, July.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai, 1991. "Optimum Discriminatory Tariffs under Oligopolistic Competition," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 693-702, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.