Design of a Railway Scheduling Model for Dense Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Timetable; Railway network decomposition; Conflict-free scheduling; Time discretisation; Itinerary reduction; Independent set problem; Fixed point iteration heuristic;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005.
"Operations Research in Passenger Railway Transportation,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2005-023-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans & Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans, 2005. "Operations Research in passenger railway transportation," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 467-497.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations research in passenger railway transportation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kroon, L.G. & Dekker, R. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Cyclic Railway Timetabling: a Stochastic Optimization Approach," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-051-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Carey, Malachy & Carville, Sinead, 2003. "Scheduling and platforming trains at busy complex stations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 195-224, March.
- Zwaneveld, Peter J. & Kroon, Leo G. & van Hoesel, Stan P. M., 2001. "Routing trains through a railway station based on a node packing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 14-33, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.