Optimizing Train Network Routing Using Deterministic Search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Train routing; Deterministic random walk; Traffic demand;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghoseiri, Keivan & Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Asgharpour, Mohammad Jawad, 2004. "A multi-objective train scheduling model and solution," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 927-952, December.
- Keaton, Mark H., 1989. "Designing optimal railroad operating plans: Lagrangian relaxation and heuristic approaches," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 415-431, December.
- Guimerà, Roger & Díaz-Guilera, Albert & Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Cabrales, Antonio & Arenas, Àlex, . "Optimal network topologies for local search with congestion," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3654, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Rodriguez, Joaquín, 2007. "A constraint programming model for real-time train scheduling at junctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 231-245, February.
- Zwaneveld, Peter J. & Kroon, Leo G. & Romeijn, Edwin & Salomon, Marc & Hoesel, Stan P.M. van, 1996. "Routing trains through railway stations: model formulation and algorithms," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-3642, Maastricht University.
- Assad, Arjang A., 1980. "Modelling of rail networks: Toward a routing/makeup model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 101-114.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.