Optimizing Train Network Routing Using Deterministic Search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Train routing; Deterministic random walk; Traffic demand;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guimerà, Roger & Díaz-Guilera, Albert & Vega-Redondo, Fernando & Cabrales, Antonio & Arenas, Àlex, . "Optimal network topologies for local search with congestion," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3654, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Zwaneveld, Peter J. & Kroon, Leo G. & Romeijn, Edwin & Salomon, Marc & Hoesel, Stan P.M. van, 1996. "Routing trains through railway stations: model formulation and algorithms," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-3642, Maastricht University.
- Ghoseiri, Keivan & Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Asgharpour, Mohammad Jawad, 2004. "A multi-objective train scheduling model and solution," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 927-952, December.
- Keaton, Mark H., 1989. "Designing optimal railroad operating plans: Lagrangian relaxation and heuristic approaches," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 415-431, December.
- Rodriguez, Joaquín, 2007. "A constraint programming model for real-time train scheduling at junctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 231-245, February.
- Assad, Arjang A., 1980. "Modelling of rail networks: Toward a routing/makeup model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 101-114.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.