Dynamic User Equilibrium Model for Combined Activity-Travel Choices Using Activity-Travel Supernetwork Representation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Integrated urban transport model; Activity-travel networks; Dynamic user equilibrium; Route-swapping algorithm;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Ran, Bin & Hall, Randolph W. & Boyce, David E., 1996. "A link-based variational inequality model for dynamic departure time/route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
- Szeto, W. Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2004. "A cell-based simultaneous route and departure time choice model with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 593-612, August.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W., 2012. "Inverse optimization with endogenous arrival time constraints to calibrate the household activity pattern problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 463-479.
- Zhi-Chun Li & William Lam & S. Wong & A. Sumalee, 2010. "An activity-based approach for scheduling multimodal transit services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 751-774, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.