Ambivalence toward a country and consumers’ willingness to buy emblematic brands: The differential predictive validity of objective and subjective ambivalence measures on behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 22 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Country-of-origin; Ambivalence; Brand image; Indirect measure; Latent construct;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loraine Lau-Gesk, 2005. "Understanding Consumer Evaluations of Mixed Affective Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 23-28, 06.
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1989. " Effects of Country-of-Origin and Product-Attribute Information on Product Evaluation: An Information Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 175-87, September.
- Briley, Donnel A & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 2002. " The Effect of Group Membership Salience on the Avoidance of Negative Outcomes: Implications for Social and Consumer Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 400-415, December.
- Goldberg, Marvin E. & Baumgartner, Hans, 2002. "Cross-country attraction as a motivation for product consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 901-906, November.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Martin R. Zemborain & Gita Venkataramani Johar, 2007. "Attitudinal Ambivalence and Openness to Persuasion: A Framework for Interpersonal Influence," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 506-514, December.
- Otnes, Cele & Lowrey, Tina M & Shrum, L J, 1997. " Toward an Understanding of Consumer Ambivalence," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 80-93, June.
- Jill Gabrielle Klein, 2002. "Us Versus Them, or Us Versus Everyone? Delineating Consumer Aversion to Foreign Goods," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Joseph R. Priester & Richard E. Petty & Kiwan Park, 2007. "Whence Univalent Ambivalence? From the Anticipation of Conflicting Reactions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 11-21, 03.
- Luce, Mary Frances, 1998. " Choosing to Avoid: Coping with Negatively Emotion-Laden Consumer Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 409-33, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.