The “Science of Science Policy”: reflections on the important questions and the challenges they present
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 33 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
Technological change; Innovation; Technology policy; O300; O380;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Griliches, Zvi, 1986. "Economic data issues," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1465-1514 Elsevier.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998.
"Does Government R&D Policy Mainly Benefit Scientists and Engineers?,"
NBER Working Papers
6532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 1998. "Does Government R&D Policy Mainly Benefit Scientists and Engineers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 298-302, May.
- Ashish Arora & Alfonso Gambardella, 1997. "Impact of NSF support for basic research in economics," Others 9702001, EconWPA.
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Núñez-Sánchez & A. Barge-Gil & A. Modrego-Rico, 2012. "Performance of knowledge interactions between public research centres and industrial firms in Spain: a project-level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 330-354, June.
- Stephen Campbell & Stephanie Shipp & Tim Mulcahy & Ted Allen, 2009. "Informing public policy on science and innovation: the Advanced Technology Program’s experience," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 304-319, June.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2011.
"Open strategies and innovation performance,"
31298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.