Informing public policy on science and innovation: the Advanced Technology Program’s experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 34 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
Innovation measurement; Data Enclave; Advanced Technology Program; O3; H4;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2000.
"Universities as Research Partners,"
NBER Working Papers
7643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Browyn H. & Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1np920r9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn Hall & Albert N. Link and John T. Scott, 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Economics Series Working Papers 2000-W18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Albert N. Link and John T. Scott., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Economics Working Papers E00-276, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2001. "Universities as Research Partners," Development and Comp Systems 0012001, EconWPA.
- Adam Jaffe, 2008. "The “Science of Science Policy”: reflections on the important questions and the challenges they present," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 131-139, April.
- Jeanne Powell & Francisco Moris, 2004. "Different Timelines for Different Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 125-152, 04.
- Falvey, Rod & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Teerasuwannajak, Khemarat Talerngsri, 2013. "Coordination costs and research joint ventures," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 965-976.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.