The Impact of Financial Arrangements and Institutional Form on Housing Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102945
Housing prices; Cooperative housing; Condominiums; Credit rationing; G21; R21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Randi Hjalmarsson, 2006.
"Efficiency in housing markets: do home buyers know how to discount?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
879, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2006. "Efficiency In Housing Markets: Do Home Buyers Know How To Discount?," Working Papers in Economics 232, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Susan M. Wachter, 1996. "Borrowing Constraints and the Tenure Choice of Young Households," NBER Working Papers 5630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2009. "Efficiency in housing markets: Which home buyers know how to discount?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2150-2163, November.
- Austin Kelly, 1998. "Capitalization of Above Market Financing: Condos and Co-ops," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 163-176.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Stuart McFadyen & Robert Hobart, 1978. "An Alternative Measurement of Housing Costs and the Consumer Price Index," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 105-12, February.
- Goodman, Allen C & Goodman, John L, Jr, 1997. "The Co-op Discount," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 223-33, Jan.-Marc.
- Michael H. Schill & Ioan Voicu & Jonathan Miller, 2007. "The Condominium versus Cooperative Puzzle: An Empirical Analysis of Housing in New York City," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 275-324, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.