Services and the Single Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
single market; services; European union; F55; H77; L80; L88;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Haskel, 2007. "Measuring innovation and productivity in a knowledge-based service economy," Economic and Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 1(7), pages 27-31, July.
- Smarzynska, Beata & Spartareanu, Mariana, 2004.
"Do foreign investors care about labor market regulations?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3275, The World Bank.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care about Labor Market Regulations?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 375-403, October.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care about Labor Market Regulations?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2005. "Do Foreign Investors Care About Labour Market Regulations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Marcel P. Timmer, 2003.
"The Employment Effects of the `New Economy'. A Comparison of the European Union and the United States,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 184(1), pages 86-98, April.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin & Marcel Timmer, 2003. "The Employment Effects of the 'New Economy' A Comparison of the European Union and the United States," Economics Program Working Papers 03-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Regulatory heterogeneity as obstacle for international services trade," CPB Discussion Paper 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Giorgio Marrano, Mauro & Haskel, Jonathan, 2007. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helge Berger & Stephan Danninger, 2005. "Labor and Product Market Deregulation: Partial, Sequential, or Simultaneous Reform?," IMF Working Papers 05/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Boylaud, 2000. "Regulatory Reform in Road Freight and Retail Distribution," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 255, OECD Publishing.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel & Denise Hawkes, 2006. "Measuring and Understanding Productivity in UK Market Services," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 560-572, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.