Non-life insurance consumption in Italy: a sub-regional panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Insurance development; Regional panel; Spatial dependence; C31; C33; G22;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yves Croissant & Giovanni Millo, . "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(i02).
- Guiso, L. & Jappelli, T., 1996.
"Background UNcertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks,"
284, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 7-27, June.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1996. "Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 1423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "Background Uuncertainty and the Demand for Insurance against Insurable Risks," CSEF Working Papers 02, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2005.
"Trusting the Stock Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- King, Robert G & Levine, Ross, 1993.
"Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-37, August.
- Anil Bera & Walter Sosa Escudero & Mann Yoon, 2000.
"Test for the Error Component Model in the Presence of Local Misspecification,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers
022, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bera, Anil K. & Sosa-Escudero, Walter & Yoon, Mann, 2001. "Tests for the error component model in the presence of local misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Anil K. Bera & Walter Sosa Escudero & Mann Yoon, 2000. "Tests for the Error Component Model in the Presence of Local Misspecification," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1888, Econometric Society.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Webb, I., 2003.
"Economic, demographic, and institutional determinants of life insurance consumption across countries,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125512, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ian Webb, 2003. "Economic, Demographic, and Institutional Determinants of Life Insurance Consumption across Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(1), pages 51-88, June.
- Hoy, Michael & Robson, Arthur J., 1981. "Insurance as a Giffen good," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 47-51.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung & Koh, Won, 2007. "Testing for serial correlation, spatial autocorrelation and random effects using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 5-51, September.
- Briys, E. & Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1988.
"More on Insurance As a Giffen Good,"
Cahiers de recherche
8813, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Arthur Hau, 2008. "When Is a Coinsurance-Type Insurance Policy Inferior or Even Giffen?," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(2), pages 343-364.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1995. "Testing AR(1) against MA(1) disturbances in an error component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 133-151, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1229, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0435, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "General Diagnostic Tests for Cross Section Dependence in Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 1240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil Esho & Anatoly Kirievsky & Damian Ward & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2004. "Law and the Determinants of Property-Casualty Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 265-283.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Lester, Rodney, 2014. "Insurance and inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6943, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.