Banks as Interest Rate Managers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Santomero, Anthony M, 1984. "Modeling the Banking Firm: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 576-602, November.
- Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S., 1989. "A friction model of the prime," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-135, March.
- Ho, Thomas S. Y. & Saunders, Anthony, 1981. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 581-600, November.
- Sprenkle, Case M., 1987. "Liability and asset uncertainty for banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 147-159, March.
- Green, Christopher J, 1987. "Money Market Arbitrage and Commercial Banks' Base Rate Adjustments in the United Kingdom," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 273-96, October.
- Miller, Marcus & Weller, Paul, 1990.
"Exchange Rate Bands with Price Inertia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller M. & Weller, P., 1990. "Exchange Rate Bands With Price Inertia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 337, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2008.
"How do banks set interest rates?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 792-819, July.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexis Derviz & Marie Raková, 2012. "Parent Influence on Loan Pricing by Czech Banks," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 434-499.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:433:p:434-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2003. "Bank Capital and Lending Behaviour: Empirical Evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 486, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Simonetta Iannotti, 2005. "Are there asymmetries in the response of bank interest rates monetary shocks?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 566, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2011.
"Bank heterogeneity and interest rate setting: What lessons have we learned since Lehman Brothers?,"
BIS Working Papers
359, Bank for International Settlements.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2011. "Bank heterogeneity and interest rate setting: what lessons have we learned since Lehman Brothers?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 829, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Fabio Farabullini, 2009. "Does the Law of One Price Hold in Euro-Area Retail Banking? An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Differentials across the Monetary Union," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 5-37, March.
- Richard Rosen, 2002. "What Goes Up Must Come Down? Asymmetries and Persistence in Bank Deposit Rates," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 173-193, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.