de Haan, J., Eijfinger, S., and Waller, S.: The European Central Bank, Credibility, Transparency, and Centralization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics - Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 87 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernd Hayo & Volker Clausen, 2002.
"Asymmetric Monetary Policy Effects in EMU,"
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2005.
"Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank,"
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2006. "Comparing monetary policy reaction functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 645-662, September.
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2005. "Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200502, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & Boris Hofmann, 2004. "Comparing Monetary Policy Reaction Functions: ECB versus Bundesbank," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 3, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.