On the Emergence of Intra-industry Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics - Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 87 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
intra-industry trade; cross-country technical differences; technical standardization; D43; F12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toru Kikuchi & Koji Shimomura & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2008. "On Chamberlinian-Ricardian Trade Patterns," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 285-292, 05.
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008.
"Competing Communications Networks and International Trade,"
7815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Competing Communications Networks and International Trade," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 91-103.
- Hisanaga, Makoto, 2014. "Trade Patterns and the Gains from Trade in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," Discussion paper series. A 267, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Marcelo, Fukushima, 2008. "Non-Homothetic Preferences and Labor Heterogeneity: The Effects of Income Inequality on Trade Patterns," MPRA Paper 13385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.