On the Emergence of Intra-industry Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics - Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 87 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
intra-industry trade; cross-country technical differences; technical standardization; D43; F12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Toru Kikuchi & Koji Shimomura & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2008. "On Chamberlinian-Ricardian Trade Patterns," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 285-292, 05.
- Hisanaga, Makoto, 2014. "Trade Patterns and the Gains from Trade in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," Discussion paper series. A 267, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Marcelo, Fukushima, 2008. "Non-Homothetic Preferences and Labor Heterogeneity: The Effects of Income Inequality on Trade Patterns," MPRA Paper 13385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008.
"Competing Communications Networks and International Trade,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 91-103.
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Competing Communications Networks and International Trade," MPRA Paper 7815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.