Disentangling Horizontal and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2005-10.
Date of creation: Jul 2005
Date of revision:
International trade; Intra-industry trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-TID-2005-10-04 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2009. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade: An Empirical Examination of the Austria’s Auto-Parts Industry," FIW Working Paper series 030, FIW.
- Fernando Luengo & Ignacio Álvarez, 2007. "Integración Comercial y Dinámica Económica: España ante el Reto de la Ampliación," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2011. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Product Fragmentation in the Auto-Parts Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 149-186, June.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2008. "Vertical Innovation and Catching-Up: Implications of EU Integration for CEECs-5," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 265-279, August.
- M. Affendy Arip & Lau Sim Yee & Madono Satoru, 2011. "An Analysis of Intra-Industry Trade between Japan, Malaysia and China," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.