Intergenerational natural-capital equality in an overlapping-generations model with logistic regeneration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 72 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
renewable natural resource; economic growth; OLG-models of sustainability; Q20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Plourde, C G, 1970. "A Simple Model of Replenishable Natural Resource Exploitation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 518-22, June.
- Koskela, E. & Ollikainen, M. & Puhakka, M., 1998. "Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy without Capital," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 436, Department of Economics.
- Farmer, Karl, 1989. "Balance sheet and budget constraints in discrete-time macromodels : A note," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 533-542.
- Galor, Oded, 1992. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-86, November.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "On the dynamics of renewable resource harvesting and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C., 1997. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-292, March.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1975. "On Two Specifications of Asset Equilibrium in Macroeconomic Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 303-24, April.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2013. "Time consuming resource extraction in an overlapping generations economy with capital," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 203-224, November.
- Bréchet, Thierry & Lambrecht, Stéphane, 2011.
"Renewable resource and capital with a joy-of-giving resource bequest motive,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 981-994.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, . "Renewable resource and capital with a joy-of-giving resource bequest motive," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2434, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Halkos, George, 2011. "Cyclical and constant strategies in renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 34654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2013.
"Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach,"
47871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2013. "Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach," DEOS Working Papers 1324, Athens University of Economics and Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.