Competitive Equilibria and Sustainable Growth in a Life-Cycle Model with Natural Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009.
"Health-enhancing Activities and the Environment: How Competition for Resources Makes the Environmental Policy Beneficial,"
2009.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing activities and the environment:How competition for resources make the environmental policy beneficial," Working Papers hal-00423323, HAL.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikk0, 2001. "Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy without Capital," Discussion Papers 751, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bréchet, Thierry & Lambrecht, Stéphane, 2011. "Renewable resource and capital with a joy-of-giving resource bequest motive," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 981-994.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 497-517, May.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Saddles, Indeterminacy and Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with a Renewable Resource," Discussion Papers 789, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen & Mikko Puhakka, 2000. "Saddles, Indeterminacy and Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with a Renewable Resource," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1810, Econometric Society.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yasuo Maeda, 2001. "Is Aging Harmful to the Environment?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 113-127, October.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Markku Ollikainen, 1998. "Sustainable Forestry: Timber Bequests, Future Generations and Optimal Tax Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 255-273, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.