Wage-distance regulation in social-welfare programs: An option-theory perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
H53; D81; social-welfare programs; wage distance; shadow economy; uncertainty;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bean, Charles R, 1994.
"European Unemployment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
- Moller, Joachim, 1990.
"Unemployment and Deterioration of Human Capital: A Labour Market Model with Hysteresis Implications,"
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 199-215.
- Möller, Joachim, 1989. "Unemployment and deterioration of human capital: A labour market model with hysteresis implications," Discussion Papers, Series 1 245, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989.
"Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-38, June.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008.
"Managing Migration through Quotas: an Option-theory Perspective,"
0805, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Managing Migration through Quotas: an Option-theory Perspective," Working Papers 2008.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2007.
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0053, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2010.
"Managing Migration Through Conflicting Policies: An Option-Theory Perspective,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(s1), pages 318-342, 07.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2010. "Managing Migration through Conflicting Policies: an Option-theory Perspective," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0110, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2009. "Managing Migration through Conflicting Policies: an Option-theory Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergio Vergalli, 2011. "Entry and Exit Strategies in Migration Dynamics," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 362-389, December.
- Koch, Susanne & Stephan, Gesine & Walwei, Ulrich, 2005. "Workfare: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen," IAB Discussion Paper 200517, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.