Paul Stoneman: Soft innovation: economics, product aesthetics and creative industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Koson Sapprasert, 2011.
"Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20111003, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Freeman, Alan & Desai, Radhika, 2010. "Not Rocket Science: A Roadmap for Arts and Cultural R&D," MPRA Paper 52710, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Dominc Power & (ed.), . "Behind The Music Profiting from Sound: A Systems Approach to the Dynamics of the Nordic Music Industry," STEP Report series 200304, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Tyler Cowen, 2000. "Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 208-209.
- Filculescu Adina & Cantaragiu Ramona, 2013. "Innovation In The Creative Industries - Case Study Of An Event Planning Company," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 640-649, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.