Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Managerial and Decision Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mol, Joeri M. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M., 2002. "Value chain envy: explaining new entry and vertical integration in popular music," Research Report 02B62, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2010. "File Sharing and Copyright," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 19-55 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart Cunningham, 2011. "Paul Stoneman: Soft innovation: economics, product aesthetics and creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 241-245, August.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2013.
"The dynamics of interfirm networks along the industry life cycle: The case of the global video game industry, 1987--2007,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 741-765, September.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- AndrÃ©s Solimano, 2010. "The International Mobility of Talent and its Impact on Global Development," Working Papers id:3063, eSocialSciences.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011.
"Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster,"
NBER Working Papers
17503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012. "Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 715 - 740.
- Sebastien Chantelot & Peres Stephanie & Virol Stephane, 2011. "From Talent to Creative City: Towards a conceptual framework," ERSA conference papers ersa11p373, European Regional Science Association.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "The Cultural and Creative Industries: A Critical History," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 24-47.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Music Piracy and Its Effects on Demand, Supply, and Welfare," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 91-109 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julia Lowell, 2011. "Ruth Towse: A textbook of cultural economics," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 163-166, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.