Children of performing arts, the economic dilemma: The climbing costs of health care and education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Throsby, David, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of the Arts: A View of Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-29, March.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:106:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2006. "Sustainable Social Spending in a Greying Economy with Stagnant Public Services: Baumol’s Cost Disease Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 1822, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007.
"Sustainable Social Spending and Stagnant Public Services: Baumol's Cost Disease Revisited,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, TÃ¼bingen,
Mohr Siebeck, TÃ¼bingen, vol. 63(4), pages 519-547, December.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Sustainable Social Spending and Stagnant Public Services: Baumol's Cost Disease Revisited," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/34, European University Institute.
- Brian G Main & Alan Peacock, 1998. "What price civil justice?," ESE Discussion Papers 6, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Eric Nauenberg, 2014. "Changing Healthcare Capital-To-Labor Ratios: Evidence and Implications for Bending the Cost Curve in Canada and Beyond," Working Papers 140002, Canadian Centre for Health Economics, revised Jul 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.