Euro Stories: The Irish Experience of Currency Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Consumer Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100283
Euro changeover; Adaptation; Ireland; Everyday financial transactions;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eva Traut-Mattausch & Tobias Greitemeyer & Dieter Frey & Stefan Schulz-Hardt, 2007. "Illusory Price Increases after the Euro Changeover in Germany: An Expectancy-Consistent Bias," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 421-434, December.
- Patrick Lemaire, 2007. "The Impact of the Euro Changeover on Between-Currency Conversions," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 383-391, December.
- Shafir, Eldar & Diamond, Peter & Tversky, Amos, 1997. "Money Illusion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 341-74, May.
- J. Marques, 2007. "The Euro Changeover and Numerical Intuition for Prices in the Old and New Currencies," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 393-403, December.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Attitudes towards the Euro by national identity and relative national status," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 293-299, June.
- Amelie Gamble, 2007. "The “Euro Illusion”: Illusion or Fact?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 323-336, December.
- Eva Hofmann & Erich Kirchler & Bernadette Kamleitner, 2007. "Consumer Adaptation Strategies: From Austrian Shilling to the Euro," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 367-381, December.
- Tommy Gärling & John Thøgersen, 2007. "Effects of the Euro Changeover on Consumer Behaviour: Introduction to the Special Issue," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 303-311, December.
- Lunn, Pete & Duffy, David, 2010. "The Euro Through the Looking-Glass: Perceived Inflation Following the 2002 Currency Changeover," Papers WP338, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vivian Dzokoto & Edwin Mensah & Maxwell Twum-Asante & Annabella Opare-Henaku, 2010. "Deceiving Our Minds: A Qualitative Exploration of the Money Illusion in Post-redenomination Ghana," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 339-353, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.