The euro and its perception in the German population
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management in its series Discussion Papers with number 011.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as Discussion Paper No. 11, 2006
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-06-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-06-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2006-06-24 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luna-Arocas, Roberto & Guzman, Gustavo & Quintanilla, Ismael & Farhangmehr, Minoo, 2001. "The Euro and European identity: The Spanish and Portuguese case," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 441-460, August.
- Bruce Headey & Robert Goodin & Ruud Muffels & Henk-Jan Dirven, 2000. "Is There a Trade-Off Between Economic Efficiency and a Generous Welfare State? A Comparison of Best Cases of `The Three Worlds of Welfare Capitalism’," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 115-157, May.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2004.
"Health care reform and the number of doctor visits-an econometric analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 455-472.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits – An Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 0210, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Attitudes towards the Euro by national identity and relative national status," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 293-299, June.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Nationalism and patriotism as determinants of European identity and attitudes towards the euro," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 685-700, December.
- Muffels, R. & Fouarge, D., 2004.
"The role of European welfare states in explaining resources deprivation,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17253, Maastricht University.
- Ruud Muffels & Didier Fouarge, 2004. "The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 299-330, September.
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2003. "The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation," MPRA Paper 13299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pepermans, Roland & Verleye, Gino, 1998. "A unified Europe? How euro-attitudes relate to psychological differences between countries," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 681-699, December.
- Muller-Peters, Anke & Pepermans, Roland & Kiell, Guido & Battaglia, Nicole & Beckmann, Suzanne & Burgoyne, Carole & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Guzman, Gustavo & Kirchler, Erich & Koenen, Cordula, 1998. "Explaining attitudes towards the euro: Design of a cross-national study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 663-680, December.
- Birte Marquardsen, 2007. "Regionale Bachelorabsolventenbefragung 2005 und 2006 des Studienganges International Management - Deskriptive Statistik," Discussion Papers 017, University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Thomas A. Eife & Stephan Meier, 2007. "Costly Inflation Misperceptions," Working Papers 0455, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Susanne Gretzinger, 2008. "Strategisches Ressourcen-Management. Die Perspektive des Resource-Dependence-Ansatzes," Discussion Papers 018, University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Gerd Grözinger, 2006. "Zur Gewinnsteuerbelastung von Kapitalgesellschaften. Ein internationaler Vergleich auf der Grundlage faktischer Steuerzahlungen," Discussion Papers 013, University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Thomas A. Eife & W. Timothy Coombs, 2006.
"Coping with People’s Inflation Perceptions During a Currency Changeover,"
0435, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Thomas A. Eife & W. Timothy Coombs, 2007. "Coping with People's Inflation Perceptions during a Currency Changeover," Working Papers 0458, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Birgit Schröder).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.