Codes of Conduct in Organisational Context: From Cascade to Lattice-Work of Codes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 94 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
codes of conduct; corporate social responsibility; supply chains; environmental protection;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Betsy Stevens, 2008. "Corporate Ethical Codes: Effective Instruments For Influencing Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 601-609, April.
- Muel Kaptein & Mark Schwartz, 2008. "The Effectiveness of Business Codes: A Critical Examination of Existing Studies and the Development of an Integrated Research Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 111-127, January.
- Heather Canary & Marianne Jennings, 2008. "Principles and Influence in Codes of Ethics: A Centering Resonance Analysis Comparing Pre- and Post-Sarbanes-Oxley Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 263-278, June.
- Oecd, 2001. "Codes of Corporate Conduct: Expanded Review of their Contents," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2001/6, OECD Publishing.
- Sven Helin & Johan SandstrÃ¶m, 2007. "An Inquiry into the Study of Corporate Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 253-271, October.
- Tiina Onkila, 2009. "Corporate Argumentation for Acceptability: Reflections of Environmental Values and Stakeholder Relations in Corporate Environmental Statements," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 285-298, June.
- Janet Adams & Armen Tashchian & Ted Shore, 2001. "Codes of Ethics as Signals for Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 199-211, February.
- Kolk, Ans & van Tulder, Rob, 2002. "The Effectiveness of Self-regulation:: Corporate Codes of Conduct and Child Labour," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 260-271, June.
- Reyes Calderón & Ignacio Ferrero & Dulce Redin, 2012. "Ethical Codes and Corporate Responsibility of the Most Admired Companies of the World: Towards a Third Generation Ethics?," Faculty Working Papers 09/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Goebel, Philipp & Reuter, Carsten & Pibernik, Richard & Sichtmann, Christina, 2012. "The influence of ethical culture on supplier selection in the context of sustainable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 7-17.
- Constantin Blome & Antony Paulraj, 2013. "Ethical Climate and Purchasing Social Responsibility: A Benevolence Focus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 567-585, September.
- Lutz Preuss, 2012. "Responsibility in Paradise? The Adoption of CSR Tools by Companies Domiciled in Tax Havens," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 1-14, September.
- Lutz Preuss & Donna Brown, 2012. "Business Policies on Human Rights: An Analysis of Their Content and Prevalence Among FTSE 100 Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 289-299, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.