Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 93 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
organizational virtuousness; psychological climate; affective well-being; happiness; organizational citizenship behaviors;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Chris Tkach & M. DiMatteo, 2006. "What are the Differences between Happiness and Self-Esteem," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 363-404, 09.
- Jesuino, Jorge Correia, 2002. "Latin europe cluster: from South to North," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-89, April.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler, 2006. "How Social Relations and Structures can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness: An International Comparative Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 169-216, 01.
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Cunha, 2009. "How individualism–collectivism orientations predict happiness in a collectivistic context," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Aditi Gowri, 2007. "On Corporate Virtue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 391-400, February.
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Pina E. Cunha, 2008. "Organisational citizenship behaviours and effectiveness: an empirical study in two small insurance companies," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 541-554, May.
- Branzei, Oana & Vertinsky, Ilan & Camp II, Ronald D., 2007. "Culture-contingent signs of trust in emergent relationships," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 61-82, September.
- Ignacio Ferrero & Alejo José G. Sison, 2012. "A Survey on Virtue in Business and Management (1980-2011)," Faculty Working Papers 07/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- P. Cassematis & R. Wortley, 2013. "Prediction of Whistleblowing or Non-reporting Observation: The Role of Personal and Situational Factors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 615-634, October.
- Pablo Ruiz & Carmen Ruiz & Ricardo Martínez, 2011. "Improving the “Leader–Follower” Relationship: Top Manager or Supervisor? The Ethical Leadership Trickle-Down Effect on Follower Job Response," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(4), pages 587-608, April.
- Kim Cameron, 2011. "Responsible Leadership as Virtuous Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas & Joan Fontrodona, 2013. "Ethical Culture and Employee Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Person-Organization Fit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 173-188, August.
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Pina e Cunha, Miguel, 2014. "Hope and positive affect mediating the authentic leadership and creativity relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 200-210.
- Rego, Arménio & Ribeiro, Neuza & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Jesuino, Jorge Correia, 2011. "How happiness mediates the organizational virtuousness and affective commitment relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 524-532, May.
- Ron Beadle, 2013. "Managerial Work in a Practice-Embodying Institution: The Role of Calling, The Virtue of Constancy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 679-690, April.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2014. "Ethical Culture, Ethical Intent, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Moderating and Mediating Role of Person–Organization Fit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 95-108, March.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Francisco Sáez-Martínez & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2013. "Understanding Pay Satisfaction: Effects of Supervisor Ethical Leadership on Job Motivating Potential Influence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 31-43, November.
- Ruiz Palomino, Pablo & Ruiz Amaya, Carmen & Martínez Cañas, Ricardo, 2012. "Cultura Organizacional Ética Y Generación De Valor Sostenible / Ethical Organizational Culture And Sustainable Value Generation," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 18(1), pages 17-31.
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2012. "They Need to be Different, They Feel Happier in Authentizotic Climates," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 701-727, August.
- Yan Liu & Christopher Berry, 2013. "Identity, Moral, and Equity Perspectives on the Relationship Between Experienced Injustice and Time Theft," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 73-83, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.