“Organizational Terrorism” and Moral Choices – Exercising Voice When the Leader is the Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
organizational terrorism; ethical leadership; exit; voice; loyalty; neglect; organizational citizenship;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arin, K. Peren & Ciferri, Davide & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2008. "The price of terror: The effects of terrorism on stock market returns and volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 164-167, December.
- Dipak K. Gupta, 2006. "International Terrorism and the Costs of Over-Reaction," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 26(5), pages 274-275, November.
- Andrew A. Luchak, 2003. "What Kind of Voice Do Loyal Employees Use?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 115-134, 03.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, 2007. "Human Resources from an Organizational Behavior Perspective: Some Paradoxes Explained," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Royer, Susanne & Waterhouse, Jennifer & Brown, Kerry & Festing, Marion, 2008. "Employee voice and strategic competitive advantage in international modern public corporations - an economic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 234-246, August.
- Linn Van Dyne & Isabel C. Botero, 2003. "Conceptualizing Employee Silence and Employee Voice as Multidimensional Constructs," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1359-1392, 09.
- Morela Hernandez, 2008. "Promoting Stewardship Behavior in Organizations: A Leadership Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 121-128, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.