Promoting Stewardship Behavior in Organizations: A Leadership Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
courage; intergenerational; intrinsic motivation; leadership; stewardship; trust;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cam Caldwell & Do Truong & Pham Linh & Anh Tuan, 2011. "Strategic Human Resource Management as Ethical Stewardship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 171-182, January.
- Constantin Blome & Antony Paulraj, 2013. "Ethical Climate and Purchasing Social Responsibility: A Benevolence Focus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 567-585, September.
- Cam Caldwell & Linda Hayes & Do Long, 2010. "Leadership, Trustworthiness, and Ethical Stewardship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 497-512, November.
- José-Luis Godos-Díez & Roberto Fernández-Gago & Almudena Martínez-Campillo, 2011. "How Important Are CEOs to CSR Practices? An Analysis of the Mediating Effect of the Perceived Role of Ethics and Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 531-548, February.
- Almudena Martínez-Campillo & Roberto Fernández-Gago, 2011. "Diversification strategy, CEO management style and firm performance: an application of Heckman’s two-stage method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 59-73, January.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:551-562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cam Caldwell & Mayra Canuto-Carranco, 2010. "“Organizational Terrorism” and Moral Choices – Exercising Voice When the Leader is the Problem," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 159-171, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.