Accounting for the Benefits of Social Security and the Role of Business: Four Ideal Types and Their Different Heuristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 89 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Corporate Social Responsibility; heuristics; ideal types; (social) contract theory; social market economy; social security systems;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2000.
"The threat to the German welfare state,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19861, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009.
"Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512602, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Can Germany Be Saved?: The Malaise of the World's First Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262195585, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2004.
"The New Systems Competition,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 23-38, 02.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2004. "The new systems competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19608, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2002. "The New Systems Competition," NBER Working Papers 8747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "The New Systems Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996.
"A Theory of the Welfare State,"
NBER Working Papers
4856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1996.
"Social Insurance, Incentives and Risk Taking,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19834, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2002. "German monetary history in the first half of the twentieth century," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-35.
- Martin Petrick & Ingo Pies, 2007. "In search for rules that secure gains from cooperation: the heuristic value of social dilemmas for normative institutional economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 251-271, June.
- Berthold, Norbert, 1997. "Der Sozialstaat im Zeitalter der Globalisierung," Beiträge zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen & Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 127, number urn:isbn:9783161468513, January.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009.
"Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe,"
IESE Research Papers
D/834, IESE Business School.
- Antonio Argandoña & Heidi Hoivik, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility: One Size Does Not Fit All. Collecting Evidence from Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 221-234, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.