National cultures and social protection as alternative insurance devices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pagano, Ugo, 1991. "Property Rights, Asset Specificity, and the Division of Labour under Alternative Capitalist Relations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 315-42, September.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-30, June.
- Ugo Pagano, 2000.
"Public Markets, Private Orderings and Corporate Governance,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp166, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Pagano, Ugo, 2000. "Public markets, private orderings and corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994.
"A Theory of the Welfare State,"
NBER Working Papers
4856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996.
"Why do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 997-1032, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Why Do More Open Economies Have Bigger Governments?," NBER Working Papers 5537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Nationalism, development and integration: the political economy of Ernest Gellner," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 623-646, September.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1996.
"Social Insurance, Incentives and Risk Taking,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19834, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto, 1997.
"Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1997. "Towards an Economic Theory of International Civil Society Trust, Trade and “Open Government”," Working Papers 03, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 1997.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1995.
"On the Number and Size of Nations,"
NBER Working Papers
5050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Jonah D., 1997. "Globalization, liberalization, and national capitalisms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Cultural Diversity, European Integration and the Welfare State," Department of Economics University of Siena 414, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2004. "Social Protection and Human Capital: Test of a Hypothesis," Department of Economics University of Siena 425, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Massimo D'Antoni, 2004. "Redistribution as Social Insurance and Capital Market Integration," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 531-547, 08.
- Ugo Pagano, 2013.
"Love, war and cultures: an institutional approach to human evolution,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 41-66, April.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "Love, War and Cultures: an Institutional Approach to Human Evolution," Department of Economics University of Siena 632, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.