Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 78 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
emotional exhaustion; ethical climate; stress; trust in supervisor; turnover intention;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neese, William T. & Ferrell, Linda & Ferrell, O. C., 2005. "An analysis of federal mail and wire fraud cases related to marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 910-918, July.
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Boles, James S., 2004. "Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1155-1163, October.
- Christopher Michaelson, 2006. "Compliance and the Illusion of Ethical Progress," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 241-251, 06.
- Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 135-151, July.
- McQuitty, Shaun, 2004. "Statistical power and structural equation models in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 175-183, February.
- Kelly Martin & John Cullen, 2006. "Continuities and Extensions of Ethical Climate Theory: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 175-194, December.
- Ruiz Palomino, Pablo & Ruiz Amaya, Carmen & Martínez Cañas, Ricardo, 2012. "Cultura Organizacional Ética Y Generación De Valor Sostenible / Ethical Organizational Culture And Sustainable Value Generation," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 18(1), pages 17-31.
- K. Parboteeah & Hsien Chen & Ying-Tzu Lin & I-Heng Chen & Amber Lee & Anyi Chung, 2010. "Establishing Organizational Ethical Climates: How Do Managerial Practices Work?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 599-611, December.
- DeConinck, James B., 2011. "The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 617-624, June.
- Ashill, Nicholas J. & Rod, Michel, 2011. "Burnout processes in non-clinical health service encounters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1116-1127, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.