Statistical power and structural equation models in business research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R. & University, Louisiana State & Shreveport & Lousiana & Babin, Laurie A., 1998. "Negative Emotions in Marketing Research: Affect or Artifact?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2009. "Critical Role of Leadership on Ethical Climate and Salesperson Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 125-141, May.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- Clemes, Michael D. & Brush, Gregory J. & Collins, Mark J., 2011. "Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 370-388.
- Sousa, Carlos M.P. & Bradley, Frank, 2008. "Antecedents of international pricing adaptation and export performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 307-320, July.
- Filipe Coelho & Carlos Sousa, 2011. "From Goal Orientations to Employee Creativity and Performance: Evidence from Frontline Service Employees," GEMF Working Papers 2011-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E. & Teichmann, Karin, 2013. "Is luxury just a female thing? The role of gender in luxury brand consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 889-896.
- Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong, 2007. "Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1225-1233, December.
- Goebel, Philipp & Reuter, Carsten & Pibernik, Richard & Sichtmann, Christina, 2012. "The influence of ethical culture on supplier selection in the context of sustainable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 7-17.
- Abu Saleh, Md. & Yunus Ali, M. & Julian, Craig C., 2014. "International buyer behaviour–commitment relationship: An investigation of the empirical link in importing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 329-342.
- Akinci, Serkan & Atilgan-Inan, Eda & Aksoy, Safak, 2010. "Re-assessment of E-S-Qual and E-RecS-Qual in a pure service setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 232-240, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.