The Influence of Media Cue Multiplicity on Deceivers and Those Who Are Deceived
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Cue multiplicity; Deception; Moral anger; Positive affect; Revenge; Interpersonal deception theory (IDT);
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee Sproull & Sara Kiesler, 1986. "Reducing Social Context Cues: Electronic Mail in Organizational Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1492-1512, November.
- Bertrand Venard & Mohamed Hanafi, 2008. "Organizational Isomorphism and Corruption in Financial Institutions: Empirical Research in Emerging Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 481-498, August.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Funches, Venessa & Markley, Melissa & Davis, Lenita, 2009. "Reprisal, retribution and requital: Investigating customer retaliation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 231-238, February.
- Johnson, Paul E. & Grazioli, Stefano & Jamal, Karim, 1993. "Fraud detection: Intentionality and deception in cognition," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 467-488, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.