Hybrid Forms of Business: The Logic of Gift in the Commercial World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 100 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Benedict XVI; Catholic social teaching; Caritas in Veritate ; Holy Trinity; Hybrid businesses; Non-profit enterprise; Reciprocity; Social enterprise; Logic of gift;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008.
"Relational Goods, Sociability, and Happiness,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 343-363, 08.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008. "Relational Goods, Sociability, and happiness," CEIS Research Paper 117, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Becchetti Leonardo & Pelloni Alessandra & Rossetti Fiammetta, 2008. "Relational goods, sociability, and happiness," wp.comunite 0039, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Silvia Giannangeli & Cristina Rossi, 2006. "Entry Strategies Under Competing Standards: Hybrid Business Models in the Open Source Software Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1085-1098, July.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009.
"Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2009-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010. "Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 641-72, June.
- Luigino Bruni & Alessandra Smerilli, 2009. "The Value of Vocation. The Crucial Role of Intrinsically Motivated People in Values-based Organizations," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(3), pages 271-288.
- Kathy O. Brozek, 2009. "Exploring the continuum of social and financial returns: when does a nonprofit become a social enterprise?," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 7-17.
- Wicks, Rick, 2008.
"A Model of Dynamic Balance among the Three Spheres of Society – Markets, Governments, and Communities – Applied to Understanding the Relative Importance of Social Capital and Social Goods,"
Working Papers in Economics
292, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Rick Wicks, 2009. "A model of dynamic balance among the three spheres of society – markets, governments, and communities: Applied to understanding the relative importance of social capital and social goods," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 535-565, April.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2001. "Toward a Comparative Institutional Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011875, January.
- Markus Giesler, 2006. "Consumer Gift Systems," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 283-290, 08.
- Wolfgang Grassl & André Habisch, 2011. "Ethics and Economics: Towards a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 37-49, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.