How to Get There From Here: Ecological and Economic Dynamics of Ecosystem Service Provision
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Optimal control; Bioeconomic; Rebuilding; Collocation; Habitat; Q22;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward B. Barbier, 2007. "Valuing ecosystem services as productive inputs," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 22, pages 177-229, 01.
- Edward Barbier & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Valuing Mangrove-Fishery Linkages – A Case Study of Campeche, Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, September.
- Naylor, Rosamond & Drew, Mark, 1998. "Valuing mangrove resources in Kosrae, Micronesia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 471-490, October.
- Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H., 2004. "Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 997-1017, November.
- Melstrom, Richard & Horan, Richard, 2012. "Interspecies Management and Land Use Strategies to Protect Endangered Species," MPRA Paper 48002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein I. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Do Species Interactions and Stochasticity Matter to Optimal Management of Multispecies Fisheries?," Discussion Papers 2012/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A., 2013.
"A dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 24-33.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012. "A Dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management," Working Papers 2012-7, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Finnoff, David & Gong, Min & Tschirhart, John, 2012. "Perspectives on Ecosystem Based Management for Delivering Ecosystem Services with an Example from an Eighteen-Species Marine Model," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(1), pages 79-118, January.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Analyzing Risk of Stock Collapse in a Fishery under Stochastic Profit Maximization," Discussion Papers 2012/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Marwa E. Salem & D. Evan Mercer, 2012. "The Economic Value of Mangroves: A Meta-Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 359-383, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.