Sustainability in Uncertain Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Comprehensive wealth; Project evaluation; Resilience; Sustainable development; Uncertainty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2004.
"Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics,"
NBER Working Papers
10854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William A. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005. "Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 28, pages 1749-1821 Elsevier.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2009. "Genuine Saving under Stochastic Growth," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 779, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Partha & M Ler, Karl-G Ran, 2000. "Net national product, wealth, and social well-being," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-93, February.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"The genuine savings criterion and the value of population,"
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 217-225, 03.
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Dasgupta, Partha & M�ler, Karl-G�ran, 2003. "The Genuine Savings Criterion and the Value of Population," Working paper 132, Regulation2point0.
- M. Marsili, 2008. "A note on wealth in a volatile economy," Papers 0804.2772, arXiv.org.
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-67, May.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," MPRA Paper 10237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2009. "Productive Base Sustainability under Climate Change: Theoretical Results and Empirical Evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Brian Walker & Leonie Pearson & Michael Harris & Karl-Göran Maler & Chuan-Zhong Li & Reinette Biggs & Tim Baynes, 2010. "Incorporating Resilience in the Assessment of Inclusive Wealth: An Example from South East Australia," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 183-202, February.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Discounting climate change," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-169, December.
- Lafforgue, Gilles, 2008. "Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 540-554, December.
- Elettra Agliardi & Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "A New Index of Environmental Quality," Working Paper Series 31_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Elettra Agliardi & Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos, 2013. "A New Index of Environmental Quality Based on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Working Paper Series 12_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Caterina Cruciani & Silvio Giove & Mehmet Pinar & Matteo Sostero, 2012.
"Constructing the FEEM Sustainability Index: A Choquet-Integral Application,"
2012.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Caterina Cruciani & Silvio Giove & Mehmet Pinar & Matteo Sostero, 2013. "Constructing the FEEM Sustainability Index: A Choquet-integral Application," Working Papers 2013.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.