AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 34 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchflower, David G., 2001. "Unemployment, Well-Being, and Wage Curves in Eastern and Central Europe," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 364-402, December.
- Ferragina, Anna Maria & Pastore, Francesco, 2005.
"Mind the Gap: Unemployment in the New EU Regions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fidrmuc, J. & Horváth, J., 1998.
"Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break-Up of Czechoslovakia,"
1998-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Stability of Monetary Unions: Lessons from the Break-up of Czechoslovakia," Transition Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Horvath, Julius & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Stability of monetary unions: Lessons from the break-up of Czechoslovakia," ZEI Working Papers B 17-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Simon Commander, 2006.
"Regional unemployment and its persistence in transition countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 269-288, 04.
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huber, Peter, 2006. "Regional labor market developments in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3896, The World Bank.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:38:i:1:p:68-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutherglen G, 1994. "Protecting aliens, immigrants, and ethnic minorities from discrimination in employment : the experience in the United States," ILO Working Papers 298713, International Labour Organization.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2011.
"The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?,"
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia
100557, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2010. "The Global Supply and Demand for Agricultural Land in 2050: A Perfect Storm in the Making?," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 92639, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shaw, John Gordon, 1994. "Transit, Density, and Residential Satisfaction," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8xk3c9z7, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2012-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frodermann, Corinna & Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Bähr, Sebastian & Abraham, Martin & Gundert, Stefanie & Bethmann, Arne, 2013. "Das Faktorielle Survey-Modul zur Stellenannahmebereitschaft im PASS : 5. Erhebungswelle (2011)," FDZ Methodenreport 201305_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Gregory B. Christainsen, 1990. "Law as a Discovery Procedure," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 497-530, Winter.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013.
"Accounting for Breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian Lens,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
14/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Alexander Tepper & Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2013. "Accounting for breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian lens," Staff Reports 639, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jasso, Guillermina & Meyersson Milgrom, Eva M., 2007.
"Distributive Justice and CEO Compensation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shaw, John G., 1994. "Transit, Density, and Residential Satisfaction," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5xs0r6vz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Eilders, Christiane, 1996. "The role of news factors in media use," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: The Public and the Social Movement FS III 96-104, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Adhikari, Arun & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin, 2009. "Adoption of Technology and Its Impact on Profitability of Young and Beginning Farmers: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jeffery Bentley, 1994. "Facts, fantasies, and failures of farmer participatory research," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 140-150, March.
- Sohr, Tatjana, 2005. "Wenn die Karriereleiter wegbricht: Fairness und der Abbau von Hierarchieebenen (When the career ladder is removed * fairness and the elimination of hierarchical levels)," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 38(1), pages 68-86.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.