Introduction to the Works of Rodney C. Wingrove: Engineering Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Macroeconomic models; Stochastic dynamic control models; Parameter estimation; System identification; Business cycles; Money supply regulation; Simulation of policy alternatives;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karakitsos, E. & Rustem, B., 1984. "Optimally derived fixed rules and indicators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-64, October.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976.
"The Use of Optimal Control Techniques to Measure Economic Performance,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
420, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C, 1978. "The Use of Optimal Control Techniques to Measure Economic Performance," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 289-309, June.
- Craine, Roger, 1979. "Optimal monetary policy with uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-83, February.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1972. "The Multi-Period Control Problem Under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1043-58, November.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Alfred L. Norman, 1976. "First Order Dual Control," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 3, pages 311-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Athans & Gregory Chow, 1972. "Introduction To Stochastic Control Theory And Economic Systems," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 375-383 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B, 1974. "Asymptotic Properties of Multiperiod Control Rules in the Linear Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 472-84, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.