Intelligent Mutation Rate Control in an Economic Application of Genetic Algorithms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Evolutionary algorithm; Social learning; Mutation rate control; Cobweb model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Townsend, Robert M, 1978. "Market Anticipations, Rational Expectations, and Bayesian Analysis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 481-94, June.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1994. "Genetic algorithm learning and the cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- John Ledyard & Jasmina Arifovic, 2003. "Computer Testbeds: The Dynamics of Groves-Ledyard Mechanisms," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 244, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Maschek & Jasmina Arifovic, 2003. "Expectations and Currency Crisis - An experimental approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 245, Society for Computational Economics.
- DeCanio, Stephen J, 1979. "Rational Expectations and Learning from Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 47-57, February.
- P. Luizi & F. Cruz & J. Graaf, 2010. "Assessing the Quality of Pseudo-Random Number Generators," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 57-67, June.
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Eck & Rommert Dekker & Uzay Kaymak, 2011.
"Economic modeling using evolutionary algorithms: the effect of a binary encoding of strategies,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 737-756, December.
- Waltman, L. & van Eck, N.J.P. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2009. "Economic Modeling Using Evolutionary Algorithms: The Effect of a Binary Encoding of Strategies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-028-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.