Assessing the Quality of Pseudo-Random Number Generators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Pseudo-random numbers; Test for randomness; Random number generators; 65C10; 68U20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kundu, Debasis & Gupta, Rameshwar D., 2007. "A convenient way of generating gamma random variables using generalized exponential distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2796-2802, March.
- Eduardo Lima & Benjamin Tabak, 2009. "Tests of Random Walk: A Comparison of Bootstrap Approaches," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 365-382, November.
- Wichmann, B.A. & Hill, I.D., 2006. "Generating good pseudo-random numbers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1614-1622, December.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Hommes, C.H. & Panchenko, V. & Weide, R. van der, 2006.
"E&F Chaos: a user friendly software package for nonlinear economic dynamics,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
06-15, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cees Diks & Cars Hommes & Valentyn Panchenko & Roy Weide, 2008. "E&F Chaos: A User Friendly Software Package for Nonlinear Economic Dynamics," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 221-244, September.
- Dag Kolsrud, 2008. "Stochastic Ceteris Paribus Simulations," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 21-43, February.
- Michael Maschek, 2010. "Intelligent Mutation Rate Control in an Economic Application of Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Steven Kimbrough & Frederic Murphy, 2009. "Learning to Collude Tacitly on Production Levels by Oligopolistic Agents," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 47-78, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.