gnuplot 4.0: a portable interactive plotting utility
Abstractgnuplot , under active development since 1986, is an interactive plotting utility for UNIX, IBM OS|2, MS Windows, DOS, Apple Macintosh, VMS, Atari and many other platforms. It is free and open source, though it is not licensed under the GPL, nor is it GNU software. gnuplot supports a number of 'terminal' types including interactive screen terminals, pen plotters, printers, and pseudo-devices like LATEX, metafont, pdf, svg, and bitmap png. As of version 4.0 it also incorporates nonlinear regression routines (formerly gnufit ). This software may be of interest to econometricians, particularly those who use LATEX in their work. Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2010.
"The GNU/Linux Platform and Freedom Respecting Software for Economists,"
1005, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2008. "The GNU|Linux platform and freedom respecting software for economists," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-286.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010.
"Gretl 1.6.0 and Its Numerical Accuracy,"
1003, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Christine Choirat & Raffello Seri, 2009. "Econometrics with Python," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 698-704.
- Cees Diks & Cars Hommes & Valentyn Panchenko & Roy Weide, 2008.
"E&F Chaos: A User Friendly Software Package for Nonlinear Economic Dynamics,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 221-244, September.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Hommes, C.H. & Panchenko, V. & Weide, R. van der, 2006. "E&F Chaos: a user friendly software package for nonlinear economic dynamics," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-15, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.