Econometrics with Python
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Racine, J & Hyndman, R.J., 2001.
"Using R to Teach Econometrics,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
10/01, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jeff Racine, 2006. "gnuplot 4.0: a portable interactive plotting utility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 133-141.
- Mico Mrkaic, 2001. "Scilab as an econometric programming system," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 553-559.
- Dirk Eddelbuettel, 2000. "Econometrics with Octave," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 531-542.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2003. "Managing econometric projects using Perl," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 371-378.
- Roseline Bilina & Steve Lawford, 2012. "Python for unified research in econometrics and statistics," Post-Print hal-01021587, HAL.
- Christine Choirat & Raffaello Seri, 2009. "On Embedding Gretl in a Python Module," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.