Econometrics with Python
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeff Racine & Rob Hyndman, 2002.
"Using R to teach econometrics,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 175-189.
- Racine, J & Hyndman, R.J., 2001. "Using R to Teach Econometrics," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/01, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2003. "Managing econometric projects using Perl," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 371-378.
- Jeff Racine, 2006. "gnuplot 4.0: a portable interactive plotting utility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 133-141.
- Mico Mrkaic, 2001. "Scilab as an econometric programming system," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 553-559.
- Dirk Eddelbuettel, 2000. "Econometrics with Octave," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 531-542.
- Christine Choirat & Raffaello Seri, 2009. "On Embedding Gretl in a Python Module," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.