Análisis Institucional y Económico del Sector de Telecomunicaciones en Chile
AbstractThis paper studies the case of the Chilean telecommunication sector, which has been subject to a deregulation process during the last decade. Important firms that were historically owned and managed by the Public Sector have been recently transfered to pr
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 82 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Kreps & Robert Wilson, 1999.
"Reputation and Imperfect Information,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
238, David K. Levine.
- Warren-Boulton, Frederick R, 1974. "Vertical Control with Variable Proportions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 783-802, July/Aug..
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2002. "firstname.lastname@example.org," Documentos de Trabajo 140, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ernesto R Fontaine & Salvador Valdés, . "Libre Competencia y Autorización a Concesionarios Locales para Operar en Larga Distancia," Documentos de Trabajo 127, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ricardo Paredes, 2002. "A further step to deregulation, or the risk to destroy the incumbent: Chile’s Local Telephony Market," Working Papers wp194, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.