Base Monetaria Ajustada, Multiplicador Bancario y el Enfoque Monetario de la Balanza de Pagos
AbstractThe Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments links changes in international reserves (balance of payments) with the domestic credit policy. Alterations in the foreign exchange market equilibrium and disequilibrium positions are explained as an image o
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 17 (1980)
Issue (Month): 51 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Harry G, 1969. "Inside Money, Outside Money, Income, Wealth, and Welfare in Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 30-45, February.
- Manfred Willms, 1971. "Controlling money in an open economy: the German case," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 10-27.
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1969. "Elements of money stock determination," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 10-19.
- Anatol Balbach & Albert E. Burger, 1976. "Derivation of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 2-8.
- Saving, Thomas R., 1977. "A theory of the money supply with competitive banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 289-303, July.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
- repec:fip:fedlrv:y:1969:i:october:p:10-19:n:v.51no.10 is not listed on IDEAS
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.